10/7: Hocus Pocus (ugh, again)


Yesterday's "horror" film was Hocus Pocus... again. In case you haven't figured it out yet, my wife forces me to watch this rather obnoxious excuse for a film every year. I guess I can't complain--I force her to watch 30 other real horror films (give or take) with me every October, so I guess it's only fair that I have to sit through this hour and a half virgin joke once a year. 

All my movie snobbiness aside, it's a cute, dumb movie that actually becomes far more entertaining when you realize it is making fun of the main character's virginity the entire time (yeah, didn't pick that up as a kid). Above that, what really needs to be said. If you really care enough for my full thoughts, here was my first time reviewing it: http://horrorbingechron.blogspot.com/2012/10/hocus-pocus.html

Yeah, see you next year when I'm forced to watch this again. 

6.5/10 (mostly because that's what I reviewed it last time)



Comments

Popular Posts