Here it comes....

Well, by my clock, it is officially October 1st, which means today the Second Annual Horror Movie Binge is about to begin! I am ecstatic, to say the least. Just some hopefully non-wordy notes as we set down this road of debauchery and gore together...

Firstly, welcome to the newly dedicated blog! I removed all the other shit that I was destined (and doomed) to never, ever end up writing about and now this blog will simply work as the "holding cell" if you will for every October Horror Binge I have from here on out. If the fancy strikes me to ever throw something up on here beyond that I may, but let's be real... I'll see you back here every October.

Second, ratings of films. Looking back through my reviews of last year... man. Set out to make myself the douchey movie reviewer, didn't I? Even the movies I LOVED (I'm looking at you, The Thing and Tucker and Dale vs. Evil) didn't get a perfect 10. What's this shit? Well, no more sirs and mams. If I love a movie it's getting a 10; no more holding The Exorcist as the only horror film worthy of a 10, i.e. no more meaning a jack ass (well, within reason).

Lastly, I should (emphasis on should) actually watch 31 films this year. I am no longer in school (yay!) so, save for makin' the Benjamins, I'm all clear. More depravity comin' my way.

And that's it. So I hope you enjoy reading about this month as much as I do writing about it. Weigh in with your comments if you wish, or stay silent; whatever rumples your stilitskin.

To take us out (or in, I suppose), in the most cliche way possible, I give you....

Comments

Popular Posts