Sleepy Hollow


SPONTANEOUS DOUBLE FEATURE DAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah so it's Fall Break, I have time to watch movies, so I figured I'd watch another today to make up for being a couple movies behind. In related news, this couch is starting to make my ass hurt.

My movie numero dos for the day was Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow. There's not much to say about other than it's another Tim Burton/Johnny Depp colab that's rich in gothic atmosphere and the crap (mostly good crap) that goes on in Tim Burton's head. The supporting cast is probably the coolest part of the movie, sporting the likes of Christopher Walken, Michael Gambon, Christina Ricci, Principal Rooney from Farris Bueller's Day Off, and of course the mighty and unfortunately late Christopher Lee. The film is an entertaining big-budget horror flick and Burton's twisting of the Headless Horseman Legend keeps you locked in to the mystery. Of course the movie has Burton's dashing of camp throughout and is all the better for it.

Really, that's all I got. It was good and entertaining, not mind-blowing. Ya dig?

8/10 

Comments

Popular Posts