Hello, Boys! I'm Baaaacccccckkkkk! The2025 Horror Binge Recap


As I write this, it's September 20th, the weather is 80° and slightly crisp (hey, I live in the desert, I'll take what I can get, alright?), I'm drinking pumpkin-flavored coffee, and football is on the TV. That can only mean one thing...

Spooky season is right around the corner. 
 

And that my serotonin can finally return after endless bleak months of oppressive heat. So, two things. Yay!

2026 marks my 15th year of the Binge (whoa, go me! Or: go, me?). In the off-season this past year, I finally reviewed a movie (Primate) despite watching plenty of horror movies, which means I've improved 100% after 15 years of promising off-season reviews. Throw that in with a few amuse-bouche watches I've already got queued up, and we're guaranteed to do Year 15 up in style. 

To whet your appetite, here's my 2025 review roundup. Pumped to get this year going and mainline horror straight into these veins!


2025 Horror Binge Recapped

Total Movies for 2025: 31
Total Movies for All 13 Binges: 431

I
The Mist  -- 8.5/10

II
The Descent -- 8.5/10

III
Clown in a Cornfield -- 6.5/10

IV
Stranger Things: The First Shadow -- 7/10

V
The Power -- 8/10

VI
The Conjuring: Last Rites -- 5/10

VII
The Long Walk -- 9/10

VIII
Mars Attacks! -- 7.5/10

IX
Pet Semetary -- 6/10

X
Weapons -- 8/10

XI
Salem's Lot (1979) -- 7/10

XII
The Innocents -- 9.5/10

XIII
Halloween II -- 5.5/10

XIV
Halloween H20 -- 8/10

XV:
Hereditary -- 10/10

XVI
Don't Look Now -- 10/10

XVII
Practical Magic -- 8/10 (6/10 personal rating)

XVIII
The Witch -- 10/10

XIX
Eyes of Fire -- 6/10

XX
War of the Worlds -- 1/10

XXI
Freddy vs. Jason -- 6/10

XXII
Good Boy -- 7.5/10

XXIII
Frankenstein -- 10/10

XXIV
Kill List -- 7.5/10

XXV
V/H/S Halloween -- 4/10

XXVI
Ghostbusters -- 9.5/10

XXVII
Coraline -- 8.5/10

XXVIII
Rosemary's Baby -- 10/10

XXIX
The Empty Man -- 3.5/10

XXX
Trick 'r Treat -- 10/10

XXXI
Halloween III: Season of the Witch -- 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts