It Begins Again: Horror Binge 2013

Well here we are again: tomorrow is the first of October,  which means it's time for the October Horror Flick Binge to begin once again. Before we start things up, just a few things about this year that will be a bit different.

Firstly, the biggest difference: this year I will not be watching a movie every single day. Why, you ask? Honestly, last year it damn near killed me. I kid... but kinda sorta not really. With working, having a long term relationship, etc, it's a helluva lot harder to watch movies than you'd guess. My plan for this year is when I have time, and when I feel like it, I'll watch something. Now don't worry, I'm planning to watch as many as I can, but it probably won't be up to snuff with the last couple years. I have to think of my health, yo!

Secondly, I'm broadening my horror horizons a bit this year. I'm extending what I'm watching to not just movies but also TV shows and potentially other medias if I come across it. With shows like Breaking Bad just as good if not more so than movies, I'm more than open to horror in other areas.

And I guess that does it! Hope you guys enjoy the ride again this year.

To continue tradition, I'll lead you in with this...


Comments

Popular Posts